Seed for the Future Foundation
Education Grant for
As part of our efforts to improve and impact the lives of Nigerians, we are happy to announce an Educational Grant for Nigerian Fresh Undergraduates.
Apply to get a ONE-TIME EDUCATIONAL GRANT of N250,000 towards your academic bill
How to Qualify
- You must be a Nigerian citizen, either by birth or by naturalization.
- Must have completed Secondary school education and achieved credit in at least 5 subjects including English.
- Must have just received and accepted admission for an undergraduate degree course in a public tertiary institution (university, polytechnics, colleges of education) in Nigeria
- Means of Identification (National ID, International Passport, Voter’s Card, Driver’s License)
- JAMB/NECO Results
- University Offer/Acceptance
- Provide Parents/Guardian’s Occupational Details and a letter of consent from your parents/legal guardians.
- Complete the form, upload and submit all supporting documents.
There will be a shortlisting after which you will be informed of the next steps via your Email.
- Shortlisted applicants will be invited for the final stage physical interview which will take place in Lagos, Abuja, and Port-Harcourt.
- 60 Successful applicants from the interview will be notified and awarded a ONE-TIME GRANT OF N250,000 towards their academic pursuit.
- Successful candidates will sign a scholarship agreement to be witnessed by their parents or guardians.
©Seed for the Future Foundation. 2022. All Rights Reserved. Terms and Conditions Apply